April 06, 2016

Pretty Little Spring















   With Spring in full swing I thought I would show you a few essentials I have purchased this week from one of my favourite online stores, Pretty Little Thing.Com, starting with the Floral Bomber Jacket. Everyone is in Bomber Jackets this season and I wasn't going to bother grabbing the same khaki or black jacket with the orange lining everyone is wearing, so when I spotted this I knew it was a bit out there compared to other bomber's. Its so cute and the colours are so perfect for Spring, but also its very lightweight but keeps you warm so perfect for Spring/Summer evenings. The first time I wore it EVERYONE wanted to know where it was from, so ill be wearing this pretty much every sunny day from now on, plus you can wear it dressed up or dressed down, as seen below for you guys.

The heels are my 'To Die For' heels at the moment! I actually wore these on a night out in Las Vegas the other day and all the girls were asking me where they are from. I don't even need to explain how on point they are.. the colour, the shape, the sky high stiletto! Also you can move the gold notches on them from side to side to make the shoe tighter or looser, perfect!!

Im such a sucker for bodysuits.. I own so many, I even sleep in one of them! They are just so comfy and fit any body shape amazingly. This one was slightly too big for me to be honest but I am loving cold shoulder tops at the moment and I loved how the colour complimented my bomber. I may have to reorder in a size smaller on pay day. Definitely check out PLT bodysuits, there my favourite!

Top : PrettyLittleThing.Com
Bomber Jacket : PrettyLittleThing.Com
Jeans : New Look
Heels : PrettyLittleThing.Com
Sunglasses : Rayban 











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Alysha Heaton | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig