March 03, 2016

Hello March...


Hello March... The month that we welcome Spring. 





Its getting closer and closer to saying goodbye to the coats that have kept us warm all Winter, hang up the fur and the scarfs we have clung to during the windy weather and swap our boots for peep toes and sandals. I haven't forgot that we still need to endure the April showers first but i can feel the warm weather getting closer and closer.



I have always been the first to say that Winter is not my season, with the depressing weather ( I HATE being cold!! ), always having the few extra pounds from all them Christmas buffets, plus the lack of money due to going way OTT during the festive period. However, I have really enjoyed this Winter.
I have various reasons for my change of heart but my main view was my winter wardrobe. My negative view on the season always put a negative look in my wardrobe, but this time i was all about positive vibes and it worked. Even though Summer will always be my favourite season, winter is starting to find a place in my heart.




Here is a few looks from over this Winter that I liked. PrettyLittleThing.com was my go to website this season for pretty much everything.
       




















 My oversized scarf is a New Look Cape Jacket the I like to switch between.

My Fur collar is from a River Island blazer that can be buttoned on and off. I use it on a various number of other jackets including my leather one.










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Alysha Heaton | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig