March 12, 2016

Manhattan Vibes



So I flew off to New York last weekend with work and of course had to hit the shops. Our hotel is two blocks from 5th Ave and I love window shopping all the way to 34th street. This street is where my debit card takes a nice bashing. You can hit up Macy's or Victoria Secrets and pretty much all the high street stores such as Zara or Forever 21, the list is endless, all with a nice view of the Empire State Building.

My biggest haul on this trip was from H&M. I don't know if this is just me but I find the US stores stock much more my vibe. In the UK I may find the odd item but over in the US store I always find something I love.

I am loving the chilled look at the moment. I found these leggings which I feel are so on point.  They are so comfortable and I love the UNAVAILABLE stripe down the sides, I think they give an illusion of making the legs look longer, plus black leggings always make legs look skinnier I find. Plus i had just purchased the Adidas Superstar trainers and knew they would go with these leggings.

Then I saw the jumper. How can you go wrong with a cute crop jumper that you can throw on any time with anything. It is very ironic buying a jumper with Manhattan sketched across the front of it in Manhattan, but I knew it would finish of my outfit, and it did, perfectly!

Now I am not a trainer expert at all. First off my last few pairs have been from the Nike Roshe Run range, and secondly and most importantly, I am more of a 5 inch heel kinda girl.  So when I saw the Adidas Superstar sitting in front of me I shocked myself asking the assistant for my size to try on. They are super cute and the plain white just look so crisp. I usual find as well that new trainers always rub but I have worn these a few times now and they are so comfortable.  








 


   

Now I am not a trainer expert at all. First off my last few pairs have been from the Nike Roshe Run range, and secondly and most importantly, I am more of a 5 inch heel kinda girl.  So when I saw the Adidas Superstar sitting in front of me I shocked myself asking the assistant for my size to try on. They are super cute and the plain white just look so crisp. I usual find as well that new trainers always rub but I have worn these a few times now and they are so comfortable.








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Alysha Heaton | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig